Sales Catering Coordinator
|Location:||Big Sur, CA|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Unit:||7600 - Front Desk/Housekeeping|
|Description:||The Hospitality Sales Manager is responsible for a proactive sales for new business and contacts as well as managing existing accountss and marketing effort, generating |
|Duties:||The qualified candidate will be able to:|
Coordinate and execute meeting rooms and catering sales efforts. Target appointment-oriented sales communications to ensure a successful sales program, in accordance with goals established by department budget and marketing plan.
Maximize current key accounts by identifying and capturing those that offer revenue growth. Develop strong customer relations through frequent communication and the use of professional, courteous and ethical interpersonal interaction.
Develop a full working knowledge of the company brand and the facility operations, including Food and Beverage, Reservations, and all of Guest Services.
Develop a complete knowledge of the company's sales policies and standard operating procedures regarding sales, and ensure compliance.
Assist and maintain social media activities, for different sites.
|Qualifications:||The skill and knowledge requirements we seek are:|
• Food and Beverage Experience
• At least 2 years of experience in related management.
• Travel will be required to solicit potential clients.
• Computer proficiency with the ability to utilize MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people.
• Ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to work well as a team leader; ability to problem-solve.
• Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.